Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3ß-Anediol, Paradox was right for once!
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

3ß-Anediol, Paradox was right for once!
11-13-2016 4:46 PM

It seems I have underestimated how readily and somewhat pathetically some people on this forum jump on any opportunity they think would enable them to cash in onto ohter's ideas.
Been researching some 3ß-Andiol aspects just now and this popped up in google:

Post 7936 - some user called "bits" copy and pastes my journal entry. Apparetly a users who has experoences with old MAG and A314revs.
Who is this on thi Forum? Why did you not engage in a discussion here and shared the experiences which emphasize the possibility that 3ß-Diol might in fact be a part of olde A314?

more interesting even, this guy's post: (#7971)

who is "a successful online marketer that received his monthly payment by PheromoneXS" .

and post 7973 where "bits" claims that Androstanediol is in fact the hidden molecule. Bits, I or we cannot know yet, nobody has tested it ... and if it is, the dosage is already very much established.

Amateurs. Well, here is the thing: 1g of the molecule costs between 500 and 800 USD, depending on the vendor and shipping and handling fees.
At testing concentrations of 2,5mcg per spray in a 80sprays/10ml bottle you could churn out a lot of testing bottles for a community-based testing run. Why not petition with guys like SteveO at pheromoneXS, Mike at Apex or John at PT t organise a test and distributon so we as a community can benefit from this molecule? If they sell it at normal phero-prices like 30 USD a bottle they would even make a little plus to compensate their effort.

Shannon's mixes and pheromone calculators are to me based on very amateurish notions on the mechanisms of action of Pheromones, I would not bet onhim to come up with a good use for anediol anyway. I've also read the a314 thread on his subliminal forum just know, and while he is the right about some properties of aromachemicals, which yo guys discuss in regard to Aventus, many of the statements are deluded.
This bits guy is wrong to ssume that there is a nascent phero-molecule in Aventus, I've seen he analysis chart, and Shannons idea about the pinaeapplenote components is also wrong, they are pretty pedestrian. Paradisone, Timbersilk and ethylen-brassilate are the molecules that might explain some of avdntus overhyped effects. Again, Amateurs.

And also, the very moment someone intends to go really mainstream with mixes based on 3ß-Anediol, things will fall apart. It is a regulated molecule, have fun getting a product out ...

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 5:22 PM by GoergeFocky.)
11-13-2016 4:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

RE: 3ß-Anediol, Paradox was right for once!
11-13-2016 7:34 PM

I am nearly positive I've had to step in on another thread awhile back and chastise you for making a snide remark about Paradox. It stops and it stops now, GOT IT?

In case you never bothered to read the Member Posting Policy, the very first line reads:

(07-10-2010 9:38 AM)Forum Staff Wrote:  PheroTruth is an open and uncensored forum, where members are free to discuss and report on anything they want, as long as its legal and is not intended to hurt, attack, provoke or offend anybody.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-13-2016 7:34 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2016 8:57 PM

George Seems a little mad. Its ok to be mad sometimes, George. Smoke

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
11-13-2016 8:57 PM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2016 4:53 AM

(11-13-2016 8:57 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  George Seems a little mad. Its ok to be mad sometimes, George. Smoke

Not mad at all, Arse, why should I be?

First of all, I'd like to apologize to Mr. Paradox for the unnecessary snide remark, it does not belong here - except that he was indeed right about the inclinations of some very few users here to take every bit of info they can gather here and consider them from a a "how to best benefit individually from it" perspective.
Like some of the guys at the linked up subliminal forum did ... fantazisin about big money they think will spring out of it. I can assure those guys, it won't, for many reasons, so better "alpha-up" and face the real world where no lottery-winning/quick-road to millionaire-subliminal will help you.

Secondly, I also would like to apologize to the guys of the subliminal forum, including Shannon, that discussed my post with subliminal implications in mind. I was under the impression that they were discussing a phero-blend in linked up posts - I realized only later that they were discussing creating a subliminal that would target or stimulate the said substances or recreating their purported effects-or something like that, don't know zilch about subliminals.
Apart from that, the perfumery bit still stands and that I think the phero-vendors associated with Pherotruth are way better at creating mixes than Shannon. But that's only my personal point of view.

What's more, that is why I intentionally posted this info openly on theforum so that all of the vendors who happen to read here can make up their minds if they want to look into these two molecules and see if they will add something to the products. If they do, the vendors would profit by selling newer (maybe "better" or novel) products and we as a community by having access to them.
If these molecules are any good, having multiple vendors know about it will ensure that us phero-friends reap the benefits of having more mixes, combinations and mix-ideas available to try, instead of being dependent on only one vendor with a superior formula, like it has been during Androtics heydays.

Now, all that is speculative. As said, nobody knows up until now if the molecules are of any use at all! They are not tested yet.

And whle I'm on it: Assuming a newly introduced molecule would actually be close to a magic potiong, inducing fallout or door-openig respect to the extent A314 or old MAG' myths have it. That would not stay a secret for long, the formula reverseengineered, taken on by large capital and banned from the mainstream. I wish that pheromones stay reasonably obsolete and frowned-upon, granting us enthusiasts a nice advantage in everyday-life situations as sort of a reward to actually read and test about all these fancy molecules. Sure, the Vendors might want to maximise sells and profits, but I think it is best when good vendors stay afloat by providing products to us phero-gyus as a comparatively small group while avoiding big coorporatons and investors to snatch away their earnings entirely, while hopefully still making a decent buck from it for their efforts.

That's why I like all the enthusiasts on here, past and active, that provided stdudies, insights, testing results, ideas and so forth without foremost thinking of personal gain excpet for deepening of knwoledge and the hope for improved products for their use.
Then there are guys who wet their panties becuase they think they can capture other peoples' ideas and make a fortune. As ridiculous and infantile the thought is when it comes to phero-formulas, it's nevertehless still contemptible.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 4:57 AM by GoergeFocky.)
11-14-2016 4:53 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

11-14-2016 1:57 PM

See bits' post as a compliment George. Whether he displayed the position of your initial post correctly or not doesn't matter--he did see the post as of such importance that it had to be shared. I don't have any in depth knowledge in the science of mones, but if your discovery is correct then you would need to be granted the "Nobel Prize of mones" for it. And even if someone did try to make money off of it, it only shows the potential very great importance of the discovery. The only thing that saddens me is that your initial post did not get more feedback.
11-14-2016 1:57 PM

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2016 5:27 PM

(11-14-2016 1:57 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  See bits' post as a compliment George. Whether he displayed the position of your initial post correctly or not doesn't matter--he did see the post as of such importance that it had to be shared. I don't have any in depth knowledge in the science of mones, but if your discovery is correct then you would need to be granted the "Nobel Prize of mones" for it. And even if someone did try to make money off of it, it only shows the potential very great importance of the discovery. The only thing that saddens me is that your initial post did not get more feedback.

Good sentiment, thanks.
11-14-2016 5:27 PM
Skankhunt42 - Banned
Banned

11-16-2016 8:35 AM

Maybe you can still delete your posts on the name of the molecule and test it with the people you want it to and give the information to vendors you want it to know?

I MEMBEEEEUUUUR

If we have those nukes, why don't we use them?

Grab them by tha pussy
11-16-2016 8:35 AM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

11-16-2016 9:59 AM

And with that post Skankhunt42 gives himself away as a reincarnate of kerno!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-16-2016 9:59 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2016 4:44 PM

(11-14-2016 4:53 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  Not mad at all, Arse, why should I be?

Well, now I feel like a bit of an Arse! Thats what I get for only reading the top portion of your post... I got the impression you were trying to trash Paradox so I was trying to troll... didnt turn out so well Smile

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
11-16-2016 4:44 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2016 6:24 PM

Trolling is dangerous to your status, here at Pherotruth! I wouldn't advise it! Mark is letting the bans fly, and with good reason!
11-16-2016 6:24 PM

Share This Thread