Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera.
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2282
Thanks received:
2559 thanks in 1316 posts

212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera.
10-23-2015 6:45 PM

I QUOTE THE INFAMOUS THUNDR... With his recommendation of this cologne:

"212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera. Mixes well with leather n steel scent of L2k " -- found in his review of l2k in AD section.

Question.. Anyone here actually have it? How did you find it cover L&S yourself? Secondly, I wish to add some nnpa to l2k v1 during later hrs if I sense the kill in sight. I am assuming this cologne will do the trick as the targets nose is accustomed to L&S and this is similar so she won't notice drastic change in scent.

What are your thoughts? I am really thinking about this one... It could also be used to cover my AM I have in L&S.

Problem is there are SO many CH sexy, VIP, regular etc... I am assuming VIP is the one to buy as per thundr's recommendation.

So I'm about to go with it in a few weeks.

Anyone find it hard on allergies? I tend to get problems from colognes like Acqua Di GIO etc though I can tolerate 1 million and also John Varvatos Dark rebel very easily. It is a dart in the dark buy as Sephora doesn't carry it.. I can't test it out.. I have to order it over the internet.

That why I want your input PEEPS!

dsouza
10-23-2015 6:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 71 posts

RE: 212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera.
10-23-2015 9:12 PM

I have it but I don't have any of Thundr's leather and steel as of yet. From the sounds of leather and steel, it does sound like it would jive well with VIP.

VIP projects pretty okay, longevity is good too specially when you spray some on your clothes. There is some sort of wood chip vodka-ish after smell but it's not unpleasant. I use this in my rotation perhaps once every two weeks. It's more of a night time scent but then again it's hot here so my choices for daytime scents can be limited.

As for allergies, so far so good; no problems there too.
10-23-2015 9:12 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2282
Thanks received:
2559 thanks in 1316 posts

10-24-2015 11:55 AM

(10-23-2015 9:12 PM)1Trajan Wrote:  I have it but I don't have any of Thundr's leather and steel as of yet. From the sounds of leather and steel, it does sound like it would jive well with VIP.

VIP projects pretty okay, longevity is good too specially when you spray some on your clothes. There is some sort of wood chip vodka-ish after smell but it's not unpleasant. I use this in my rotation perhaps once every two weeks. It's more of a night time scent but then again it's hot here so my choices for daytime scents can be limited.

As for allergies, so far so good; no problems there too.

Great review.. I'm thinking of buying it but youtube search reveals its similar to 1 million and I already have 1 million.

Not sure how well 1 million mixes with L&S though... Have you ever tried? Thinking of going out with L&S covered with 1 million tonight to see results.

dsouza
10-24-2015 11:55 AM
1Trajan
Princeps

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 238
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 71 posts

10-24-2015 2:42 PM

Interesting to hear it was likened to 1 Million. Honestly, I was never reminded of 1m when I was using this. Perhaps maybe because they both have this sort of spicy note, but 1M would definitely be on the sweeter side, more akin to another of Paco Rabanne's Invictus.

Maybe Thierry Mugler's A-men as well, just because of the sweetness and Versace Eros. Goodness is that one sweet..

Maybe they were both likened to each other cause these two are good night time club scents. Both wouldn't work very well for a hot humid day specially 1M which can be incredibly cloying if left unchecked.

I like 1 Million as well. It is bordering on the commonly used side but like AdG it's just a testatment on how good the scent is.

I don't know the smell of L&S yet but I tried spraying both VIP and 1M on top of each other just to get an idea how they jive with each other and just as I suspected, 1M with it's fantastic strength and projection overpowered VIP very quickly.
10-24-2015 2:42 PM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread