Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21 yr old male needs expert advice
Enoch777
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Heart 21 yr old male needs expert advice
05-04-2015 11:53 AM

I work in a call center and I have pretty built what it takes to be the most attractive male there in regards to self improvement. But I require the aid of LEGIT to help me become the man I want to be.

I have performed ridiculous amounts of research of pheramones...ultimately I can't tell what's legit and what would aid my personality type. Since I work I call center I have worked on being able to speak to people and what..still problem with fluidly talking to girls.

From what I have read there are some potent pheromone sprays that provide some sort of "self effect" depending what pheromones are within the spray/oil.

Are we supposed to get the pheromones that match our natural inclinations of personalities? If I am naturally an introvert what pheramone spray/oil should I get??i don't wanna be more of an introvert I NEED TO GET ME A WIFE lol..that's not going to happen if I don't learn to talk to women I'll never have a family!!! I know I must build the proper rapport with a women in order to have any sort of chance..isn't there a pheramone spray that can assist me with this??

However having a female partner is of high priority, because I hate falling asleep alone in my bed, my MAIN DESIRE is to be the best employee at the technical support call center that I work at.

An extremely competitive environment in regards to Call Metrics and Customer Surveys. I figure if I make that my main focus, I wouldn'thave to worry about being desolate of female affection..as my mother died when I was 12.. I'm getting off track.

I have no doubt that I'm the best looking guy in that call center I'm about to get braces off and I need the extra edge of pheramones if they actually work I don't know what inspired me to do so much research into these pheromones, but I need to make sure I buy the correct stuff. SO!!!!

My bruthas please help I'm an introverted white dude and I am not the best at socializing around people I don't know. I'm so passive and lazy sometimes I don't even understand where it comes from..

But do any of you know of some powerful,LEGIT pheramones that could possibly make me feel better and help me interact with people but with strong "Alpha" vibe??
I need those self effects I keep reading about.

Someone has reccomend "Captain" from pheramone treasures..does that provide self effects? I've read about stuff from Liquid Alchemy Labs they seem to provide good self affects

Keep in mind!!!this call center work is brutal and if there is a pheramone that would like give me the ability to feel confident and talk to people and just stay calm and light hearted I need to hear about it!!

--PHEROMONES--

Alpa Treasure, currently in transit.
SXD-9 Gonna get it eventually
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 11:58 AM by Enoch777.)
05-04-2015 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 21 yr old male needs expert advice
05-04-2015 12:23 PM

What else do you have to offer the girl then that your the best at the office she will not be intrest in that
Being convident
able to have a nice conversation
Not shy or unsure
That are things the Girls like

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 12:24 PM by joris06.)
05-04-2015 12:23 PM
Enoch777
In Moderation

Rep Post

05-04-2015 12:38 PM

(05-04-2015 12:23 PM)joris06 Wrote:  What else do you have to offer the girl then that your the best at the office she will not be intrest in that
Being convident
able to have a nice conversation
Not shy or unsure
That are things the Girls like

I'm extremely good looking and have chill personality, what more do I need than all that? PHEROMONES lol, I just found overdose gel by LAL I might get that. My only problem is shyness...or I should get hypnotica?
[quote='joris06' pid='148232' dateline='143076
I see u have Wolf and Bad Wolf in ur signature, do they make u feel confident?

--PHEROMONES--

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 12:40 PM by Enoch777.)
05-04-2015 12:38 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 12:50 PM

Wolf gives people the impression that you are a vip but only if you also act like one
It gives me free stuff and discounts and have young people follow me
Bad wolf is difrent its more like you have robt the bank and there is nothing that can stop you
You need to smile a lot else every one will be afread of you

LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)

05-04-2015 12:50 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 12:59 PM

You can try connections it makes you and people around you more confident Into talking
But you must be good in lissening people will tell you hole there life Story and also secrets
But you will also tell them secrets if your not carefull

05-04-2015 12:59 PM

Enoch777
In Moderation

Rep Post

05-04-2015 1:10 PM

(05-04-2015 12:50 PM)joris06 Wrote:  Wolf gives people the impression that you are a vip but only if you also act like one
It gives me free stuff and discounts and have young people follow me
Bad wolf is difrent its more like you have robt the bank and there is nothing that can stop you
You need to smile a lot else every one will be afread of you

I do kinda act like a VIP, I just don't talk a lot I suppose people might already intimidated of me...I just don't talk because I don't feel good most of the time..

What I am gonna do is purchase the Captain Phermone spray and the t-50 copulin stuff from LAL. See what that does for me...ill look in the connectivity one u mentioned.

--PHEROMONES--

05-04-2015 1:10 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 1:21 PM

If they are intimidated then you need to soften your phero signature
A1 will do that or a product with A1 in it like Cohesion
Glacé from alpha Dream will also do it

05-04-2015 1:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 1:23 PM

(05-04-2015 1:10 PM)Enoch777 Wrote:  I do kinda act like a VIP, I just don't talk a lot I suppose people might already intimidated of me...I just don't talk because I don't feel good most of the time..

What I am gonna do is purchase the Captain Phermone spray and the t-50 copulin stuff from LAL. See what that does for me...ill look in the connectivity one u mentioned.

Personally, I think you are making a very good call on the Captain. Excellent stuff and it does help people feel connected with you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-04-2015 1:23 PM
Enoch777
In Moderation

Rep Post

05-04-2015 1:45 PM

(05-04-2015 1:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, I think you are making a very good call on the Captain. Excellent stuff and it does help people feel connected with you.

I live in a desert, it's hot and really windy...since Captain is alcohol based would I just end up sweating it off all easy...would the wind effect the pheramones?

--PHEROMONES--

05-04-2015 1:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-04-2015 1:51 PM

(05-04-2015 1:45 PM)Enoch777 Wrote:  I live in a desert, it's hot and really windy...since Captain is alcohol based would I just end up sweating it off all easy...would the wind effect the pheramones?

If you are worried about the spray Pheromones, I'd suggest Alpha Treasures. It won't evaporate nearly as quickly. Yes, when outdoors the wind most definitely affects phero diffusion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 1:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
05-04-2015 1:51 PM

Share This Thread