Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20 year old buy AV?
ChiBears
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

20 year old buy AV?
11-24-2011 9:36 PM

Hello all, I'm new here so I hope im posting this in the right spot. Im 20 years old and in college. I am thinking about buying aqua vitae, but I have read that younger guys shouldn't go with a heavy sexual attractant. I have nude alpha and am having some fun with it, convos definitely seem to be going a little smoother.

Anyway any advice especially from guys my age would be great. If it is too strong could I use a social mone to buffer it? Btw this sites awesome no one trying to sell u anything, just legit reviews Smile.

Im also kind of curious about things I've read about pheromones being more effective on latin and african american women, is this true?

A lot of questions lol.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 9:37 PM by ChiBears.)
11-24-2011 9:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 20 year old buy AV?
11-24-2011 9:57 PM

Hi Chibears

I got 20 yo too and some of the best hits i got were with AV,older women love it,but younger girls (below 24\25) get kinda shy when u wearin this so idk if its the best one to use at college,but if u like milfs or slutty\more open girls,trust me ur age is not a problem.
11-24-2011 9:57 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-24-2011 10:31 PM

(11-24-2011 9:36 PM)ChiBears Wrote:  Hello all, I'm new here so I hope im posting this in the right spot. Im 20 years old and in college. I am thinking about buying aqua vitae, but I have read that younger guys shouldn't go with a heavy sexual attractant. I have nude alpha and am having some fun with it, convos definitely seem to be going a little smoother.

Anyway any advice especially from guys my age would be great. If it is too strong could I use a social mone to buffer it? Btw this sites awesome no one trying to sell u anything, just legit reviews Smile.

Im also kind of curious about things I've read about pheromones being more effective on latin and african american women, is this true?

A lot of questions lol.

Hey ChiBears,

Though I am not your age, I once was, so that's gotta count for something. Anyways, my reco to you is to actually go with Wolf before AV. This, coming from Mr ProAV himself (check out my post #276 on the main AV thread to confirm). Wolf has gotten a bum rap, and I think that's mainly due to the way it's marketed at LAL's website. Guys forget that there is a strong sexual component to Wolf, above and beyond the social effects. I e-mailed Garry Nelson (aka Walter White) about Wolf and he admitted that he's surprised how Wolf has somehow flown under the radar. It's his daily use cologne and after using up my sample vial, I understand why.

Wolf is AV, minus the intimidation factor. What makes it so charismatic without the intimidation factor is beyond me, but obviously it wasn't beyond Mr White. Like as33156 has stated earlier, Wolf accords its wearer with celebrity-like status. I have noticed on occasion, while wearing AV that guys in particular get edgy, due to their response to the strong alpha signature of it. And I mean edgy in a "what are you looking at? let's fight!" kinda way. Not good. Note: if you do go for AV first know this, less is more. Two drops max!

My bottle of Wolf is enroute to me now. I rue the day that LAL threw in that sample vial with my initial order of AV. My wallet is losing weight. The scent of Wolf is tough to describe, except to say it's nothing like AV, which is a very aqua di gio, aqua/sandalwood/citrusy kinda scent. It's tops but Wolf's scent has been described as something more, yet indescribable, which is ironic. I love the scent.

My side by side comps for AV and Wolf:

Self effects:
AV: Tyler Durden (run through a brick wall)
Wolf: Daniel Ocean (I'm three steps ahead of ya)

Scent:
AV: aqua di gio/issey miyake
Wolf: smells like something Creed would make, and overcharge you for

Effects on others (girls):
AV: he's hot, but also intimidating. You will have to do all the legwork with this one.
Wolf: he's supercool, there's just something about this guy. You still will have to do all the legwork (you are the man, after all) but the ice has already been broken.

If you still go with AV, you can of course, use a social mone to counterbalance it. Myself, I use two drops max, with no cover (it smells good). With any luck the folks at LAL will throw in a sample vial of Wolf and you'll be back at square one when you see what just a few dabs of that will do. You have been warned.

I've noticed absolutely no effects on African American gals using AV, but Latin girls, that's another story. It hits them HARD, like kerpow! Once they've locked on and isolated the mones with you they will follow you with their eyes from that moment on. Good luck with that; it can become awkward.

For the record, I'm a Raiders fan and our teams are gonna butt heads this weekend, so take this report with a grain of salt.

Raider Nation, baby!
11-24-2011 10:31 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-25-2011 12:08 AM

Im a big fan of AV, in case you didnt notice, but too much and the slightest grump in attitude will make me look like the guy in my avatar to most women.
Of course theres always some crazy ones who like that... Suicide2

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 12:08 AM by Pheroman.)
11-25-2011 12:08 AM
alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:38 AM

Dafixisin or anybody
"Wolf is AV, minus the intimidation factor."

is wolf as sexually potent as AV?

how bout
Glace +wolf +Androstadienone, and maybe some NA?

1. what`d be your utmost sexual mixtures without any intimidation?

2. ignoring all the negatives, what`d be the utmost sexual mixtures, with/without
intimidations?
11-25-2011 4:38 AM

sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:50 AM

(11-25-2011 4:38 AM)alpaca Wrote:  Dafixisin or anybody
"Wolf is AV, minus the intimidation factor."

is wolf as sexually potent as AV?

how bout
Glace +wolf +Androstadienone, and maybe some NA?

1. what`d be your utmost sexual mixtures without any intimidation?

2. ignoring all the negatives, what`d be the utmost sexual mixtures, with/without
intimidations?

Wolf + AV + TL

To use this you better be in a very good positive, lead the way type of mood, this is a heavy mix. And you better aim for quality not quantity of women.

If you are the insecure type who expects every women to drool over you because you are using mones, don't.
11-25-2011 4:50 AM
alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2011 7:37 AM

If you are the insecure type who expects every women to drool over you because you are using mones, don't.[/QUOTE]

sounds like gonna need some alcohol to uplift myself before using the mix
11-25-2011 7:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 14,960 06-04-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: shakes