Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

1st vs 2nd date/meet
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1175
Thanks received:
1137 thanks in 497 posts

1st vs 2nd date/meet
07-31-2015 12:18 PM

Some circles advocate pushing for sex on the 1st date, now I've come across advice for the 2nd date. I believe it all depends. I've definitely had more 1st date sex than 2nd date sex, and while I may not have an exact statistic, it doesn't usually go beyond ONS. I'm fine with ONS, but I like the idea of FWB more. Again, I'm a relative padawan here, so there's a lot of factors that have contributed to my experience.

Now, we can debate whether the aim is 1st or 2nd date/meet sex but I actually want to discuss something different. What are your ideas for a 2nd date?

My first date is always drinks at a venue within a 10 minute walk of my place (if possible). Almost every woman agrees to this scenario, even if she ends up flaking. But what about the second date, if there was no sex?

I ask because I don't want to be boring, and say 'hey, come meet me at this bar for a drink (again)'. I have a date tomorrow scheduled, but no venue as of yet. Our 1st date was at a bar/restaurant in her neighborhood. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but my gut is saying do something different. To add another challenge, I only have $10.

You don't necessarily have to give me advice on this situation, although feedback is appreciated, but I would like to know what you usually do for a 2nd date *with the intent of the lay*?

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 12:19 PM by NikkiReloaded.)
07-31-2015 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 368 posts

RE: 1st vs 2nd date/meet
07-31-2015 12:23 PM

The Zoo, great place to walk and talk with a natural ebb and flow + ample opportunity to find quite nooks and make out...or moreSmile
07-31-2015 12:23 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1175
Thanks received:
1137 thanks in 497 posts

RE: 1st vs 2nd date/meet
07-31-2015 12:46 PM

(07-31-2015 12:23 PM)DWR Wrote:  The Zoo, great place to walk and talk with a natural ebb and flow + ample opportunity to find quite nooks and make out...or moreSmile

That's a great idea! However, I will be meeting her at night, so the zoo will be closed. I think its a great idea AFTER sex. The zoo near me charges $20 per head, but a membership for a year (with a +1) is $95, which is way more affordable, and you get a few other perks.

For some women, the zoo is a BAD idea. I date a lot of hippie and political chicks, who have issues with it. And the hours aren't convenient, which is a hassle.

I like the museum, as I love art and can easily demonstrate my knowledge there. Its indoors and there are lots of classy events (sure to disarm that ASD). But the membership levels are costly. Great idea, but not in my lifestyle bracket.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
07-31-2015 12:46 PM

Share This Thread