Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st impressions...
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

1st impressions...
08-03-2015 11:22 AM

I finally got around to ordering some samples last week. Total turn around was just about 1 week which matches up well to the website. I ordered a Sample of Voracious which came in a large (1/3 ounce) spray sample. I also ordered super for men and Blue for men with supersexy. Both came in oil in 1.5ml tubes. It does appear that the blue is without pheromones...however I got 3 smaller samples as well. TMI, Blue and Dom Noir (phero & copsSmile)...

I had intended to test another product all week but had to try voracious out 1st. Very interesting scent unlike anything I ever have used (like it a lot)...will report separately later in appropriate thread.

All in all very impressed.
08-03-2015 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf, Snoopyace

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 427 posts

RE: 1st impressions...
08-03-2015 12:00 PM

(08-03-2015 11:22 AM)DWR Wrote:  I finally got around to ordering some samples last week. Total turn around was just about 1 week which matches up well to the website. I ordered a Sample of Voracious which came in a large (1/3 ounce) spray sample. I also ordered super for men and Blue for men with supersexy. Both came in oil in 1.5ml tubes. It does appear that the blue is without pheromones...however I got 3 smaller samples as well. TMI, Blue and Dom Noir (phero & copsSmile)...

I had intended to test another product all week but had to try voracious out 1st. Very interesting scent unlike anything I ever have used (like it a lot)...will report separately later in appropriate thread.

All in all very impressed.

Congrats DWR, I know what you mean about Voracious, such a unique scent. TMI works well too, much like Connections, strangers start revealing interesting personal info. Love Potion doesn't have the highest mone content like others, but their stuff works and their scents beat all competitors hands down. Looking forward to more reports
08-03-2015 12:00 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

08-03-2015 6:48 PM

Blue does have a phero blend in it, but I don't remember off hand which. I just made another LPMP order today and have a bunch of the trials on the way. They have a new one called Bad Boy that sounds awesome. I'll let y'all know...
08-03-2015 6:48 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

09-03-2015 5:41 AM

Yes Blue has SS4M in it. It does not come without phero ever. It's pre-blended in the master bottle.
09-03-2015 5:41 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2851
Thanks received:
3832 thanks in 1626 posts

09-03-2015 8:45 AM

I LOVE SS4M when it comes to a fun sexy phero blend. I've said this before about LP Pheromones but I do believe it is underrated here. I have a bottle of Super that I've had great fun with recently.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-03-2015 8:45 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

09-04-2015 8:48 AM

For me, I need pheromones to last a solid 8 hours. Re-aping for me is super difficult. I have had some light IOIs from SS4M, but it doesn't have potential, at least in my hands. I layered it with AV once or twice and that seemed to do a better job overall for the sexual side, but the overal combo lacked staying power.

I didn't like the packaging they used, as it looked like a girl's perfume bag, but I definitely appreciated the "gift pack" of samples that had more than I've gotten from any other phero site to date in it. Pretty cheap too. Definitely value!

Not a fan of rollers either, but thara more my fault, as I didn't specify.
09-04-2015 8:48 AM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3816
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 48 posts

01-12-2016 10:42 PM

(09-04-2015 8:48 AM)Spars Wrote:  For me, I need pheromones to last a solid 8 hours. Re-aping for me is super difficult. I have had some light IOIs from SS4M, but it doesn't have potential, at least in my hands. I layered it with AV once or twice and that seemed to do a better job overall for the sexual side, but the overal combo lacked staying power.

I didn't like the packaging they used, as it looked like a girl's perfume bag, but I definitely appreciated the "gift pack" of samples that had more than I've gotten from any other phero site to date in it. Pretty cheap too. Definitely value!

Not a fan of rollers either, but thara more my fault, as I didn't specify.

The problem with unscented Pheromones, is that they don't diffuse well unscented. To get the best results, it is recommended that you mix it with your favorite fragrance, as in a 50/50 ratio in a spray bottle, and apply it from 1-3 sprays. From what I read on the forum regarding LPMP phero blends, is that they work best at around 2 sprays, but that also depends how strong your cologne/perfume really is.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2016 10:43 PM by DssMaster.)
01-12-2016 10:42 PM

Share This Thread