Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pherouser
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2017 1:03 AM

hello. I'm 16 and wanting to know if I should get nude alpha or just plain nude. Same goes for possess and possess alpha.
12-31-2017 1:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 16
12-31-2017 7:15 AM

(12-31-2017 1:03 AM)Pherouser Wrote:  hello. I'm 16 and wanting to know if I should get nude alpha or just plain nude. Same goes for possess and possess alpha.

with regards to age and your given target segment, you may wish to buy nude and possess. They have the beautifying aspects without the seriousness that their androstenone rich 'alpha' counterparts have. These alpha counterparts may scare some of the younger chicks who aren't really looking for serious romance, but rather just having fun and a good time. Of course, like with all rules...there are exceptions..there will be younger girls who are mature for their age just like there will be older chicks who are just looking for fun. What I say are just general tendencies. Older chicks who have been around the block may generally respond better to the Alpha counterparts. Since you are 16, you are already naturally producing androstenone. Therefore, you don't really need the extra Androstenone. Moreover, at 16 you may have a harder time pulling off the NA/PA formulas; you may have congruency issues.

To recap: nude and/or possess.

The Good News: You can also request samples of NA and PA from Garry at LAL. He does give nice samples for plenty of testing.

Do some reading on the forum, as it can answer many questions for you. Use the search function, it's your friend.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2017 7:17 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
12-31-2017 7:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread