Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
$100
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

$100
04-05-2013 11:46 PM

ok, got 100 to spend i need one phero and a cover scent. i am leaning between aqua vitae or new pheromone additive or nude alpha. and for cover scent its between Only The Brave Diesel for men,Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men and Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch for men, picked these 3 because of high sillige and longetivity, but i don't know about the abercrombie because there is probably alot of people wearing it and it has a very high sillage and logetivity. thanks to Buzzy78 for listing them out, you truly know you cologne. so what do you guys recommend i can only pick one of each due to budget.
04-05-2013 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Buzzy78

static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

RE: $100
04-06-2013 2:18 AM

nothing?
04-06-2013 2:18 AM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 81 posts

04-06-2013 3:04 AM

I'm new myself... Awaiting my order on L2K ( I read to a of good reviews ) and Alfa Maschio ( I ordered this out of good faith ) As for the cover scent... I recommend you spend some change and get the new Prada Luna Rossa for Men... Your female friends can thank me later.
Or get the latest Guess its cheaper but just as good.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 3:05 AM by Kahotep.)
04-06-2013 3:04 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 153
Thanks received:
404 thanks in 192 posts

04-06-2013 3:28 AM

(04-05-2013 11:46 PM)static3600 Wrote:  ok, got 100 to spend i need one phero and a cover scent. i am leaning between aqua vitae or new pheromone additive or nude alpha. and for cover scent its between Only The Brave Diesel for men,Gucci Guilty Intense Pour Homme Gucci for men and Fierce Abercrombie & Fitch for men, picked these 3 because of high sillige and longetivity, but i don't know about the abercrombie because there is probably alot of people wearing it and it has a very high sillage and logetivity. thanks to Buzzy78 for listing them out, you truly know you cologne. so what do you guys recommend i can only pick one of each due to budget.

Depends what you want mones to do for you, are you looking for something to aid you in social situations, or in the bedroom, at work? How old are you? Are you looking for a spray or oil? These are all questions that need to be answered before we can give you an educated aswer, otherwise it would be based off pure preferance.
04-06-2013 3:28 AM
Thanks given by Six
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1409
Thanks received:
1251 thanks in 633 posts

04-06-2013 4:07 AM

(04-06-2013 3:28 AM)Blade Wrote:  Depends what you want mones to do for you, are you looking for something to aid you in social situations, or in the bedroom, at work? How old are you? Are you looking for a spray or oil? These are all questions that need to be answered before we can give you an educated aswer, otherwise it would be based off pure preferance.

Exactly. How old are your targets? (age, relationship and personality)? What do you want from mones? In what environment? Pheromones are like language. You couldn't just ask someone "what should I say to girls?"

Long story short; unless you already have a partner and you just want to use this stuff on romantic evenings, I'd say go for something with a bit of a social aspect first. Socials can have a sexual edge more readily than aggressive mixes can have a social edge.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 4:09 AM by wiserd.)
04-06-2013 4:07 AM
Thanks given by LL21

static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

04-06-2013 1:11 PM

ok to better explain. i am 23, black male. i already got glace and AM but need something that kicks it up a notch. don't use cover scent. trying to target girls in my age range, a few milf/cougar hit won't be bad either. gonna be using this in mostly party atmosphere and everyday. As for relationship i am single, looking for ones that are good in attracting white girls mostly, lol. i want that alpha male and sexiness i guess. been using glace most of the time but honestly haven't really seen much hits if none at all. Haven't used AM as much but i feel like if i use these with a cover scent with good sillage i might get some better results. i feel like glace wears off to quickly, put it on and an hour or so later the smell has decreased dramatically.
04-06-2013 1:11 PM
velinxs
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 125
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 58 posts

04-06-2013 1:17 PM

i'm definitely not an exepert but being a younger guy myself it's difficult to find a great sexual product for younger girls. Androstadienone is miraculous romance type that works on all age ranges. Imo Wolf is a great product for younger girls as it really just makes them super comfortable but relies on more game / engaging kino to turn it into a sexual vibe. Would probably pair very well with AM to turn it more sexual. Wolf is also a great every day products out there, especially for work. Aqua Vitae is almost too much for younger girls, when i use it i wear 2 - 4 inches max unless going 1:1 with a great social (i use hypnotica for that cause its all i have)

haven't tried Nude Alpha personally though its next on my list to buy.

my journal;
]stuff:
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
Nude Alpha 10ml
Hypnotica Social
Corporativo
Androstadienone 5ml LaL
New Pheromone Additive
TUTH 7.5 mcg/spray
P83 7.5 mcg/spray
p102 5 mcg/spray
Androstenetrione 100mg/20ml
Androstatrienedione 100mg/10ml
04-06-2013 1:17 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 162
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 81 posts

04-06-2013 4:41 PM

(04-06-2013 1:11 PM)static3600 Wrote:  ok to better explain. i am 23, black male. i already got glace and AM but need something that kicks it up a notch. don't use cover scent. trying to target girls in my age range, a few milf/cougar hit won't be bad either. gonna be using this in mostly party atmosphere and everyday. As for relationship i am single, looking for ones that are good in attracting white girls mostly, lol. i want that alpha male and sexiness i guess. been using glace most of the time but honestly haven't really seen much hits if none at all. Haven't used AM as much but i feel like if i use these with a cover scent with good sillage i might get some better results. i feel like glace wears off to quickly, put it on and an hour or so later the smell has decreased dramatically.

Okay if you want to save $ but get a good cologne. Try any of the Lacoste brands... but more specifically get Lacost "Essentials" or "Essentials Sport" It's like 54$ and if you got to Kohls you can get 30% off.

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
04-06-2013 4:41 PM
static3600
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

04-08-2013 8:04 PM

hmm, thanks for the advice. i have decide to order wolf and combine it with Am and order maybe the lacoste cologne
04-08-2013 8:04 PM

Share This Thread