Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10 points to Steve
Werewolf2
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10 points to Steve
11-04-2012 11:44 AM

I ordered Ascend oil no cops Sultan oud+Bliss pepper and nutmeg,asked for samples of Evolve and Vibe.

Shipment arrived,from USA to Europe,Fedex,in 72 hours.

Ascend OIL is good,very good,I will post a full review in a few weeks when I have gathered enough experiences with it,but I want to advance my preliminary impressions.Suffice to say it is A-314 without the rough edges,self-confidence and respect with no intimidation.I have tried many in its category:A-314,WOLF,True Alpha,Alpha 7,Aware...Combinations of those, and many others I have lost count of.Ascend's results are very consistent,and IMO is the best in its category,followed-near second- by A-314 and-distant third- True Alpha.

It doesn't smell as good as Wolf,but works way better, it(no cops) doesn't smell bad ,just musky,easily covered with any "black" cologne,and,definitely,it is way more alpha than Wolf.It is as Alpha as A-314 without the rough edges,it is fantastic.You feel good,assertive,no need to dominate...people feel like,yes boss,no submission,just respect.

Ok,now...If Ascend is very good,Bliss is unbelievable.I have tried most everything in its "category",from the old Come Talk To Me to Glace,several combos of beta and alpha androstenol,androstadienol,Hypnotica,Mol​ecule A,Molecule C,etc,etc...and I have to write that Bliss is ,by far, the best.

Self Effects:Some lady at the forum wrote that Bliss is IDGAF...It is.Aikido phero blend.You don't give a fxxck and you are cool,like an Aikido master,whatever the world trows you,you deflect and redirect in your intended direction.

Effect on Others:Male,female,old,young and even animals(cats and dogs) everybody goes with you,once you "ignite",which,IMHO,takes about 1 hour.
The animal's effect I had only experienced before with CTTM2(Aggressive dog stopping on its tracks and becoming "tamed").With Bliss dogs love you,cats too,you can not free yourself from them ;).

3 days ago,I was walking in Barcelona,where I am for business,a nice italian lady asked me for directions,I gave them,she ended up walking with me for nearly an hour,asking me about the cityl and what good restaurants were there and obviously asking me to go with her for the night(not sexual,she was mesmerized and believed everything I said or implied to be,I was on full amusement mode,so I could have turned it to everything,sexual,confidence,whatever.I am happily married and only test Pheromones based on social or business potential,but it was an ego trip I almost couldn't resist).

Next day,I have to go to a restaurant for a meeting with potential business partners-never went there before,it was full,all free tables reserved.The owner saw me,was going to reject me,rethought about it,ended up embracing me-I provoked this reaction,I was amused by his change of facial expressions-by the second-so,I pressed my nonverbal language,smiled,approached him,lowered my tonality and got him to embrace me,correction:Bliss hypnotized him ;)....And I didn't give a dime if it worked or not,I was amused,watching myself perform a "persuasion test".

He gave me a very good table,complimentary drinks,and we had a nice business dinner.My counterparties were in awe(very difficult restaurant owner according to them).

I ordered 3 more bottles of Bliss,different covers.It is a fantastic blend.

A full review of Ascend and Bliss will follow in a couple of weeks.I would have reordered Ascend too,but for the fact that it was 10$ more expensive than promotional price I bought it,and it will last around 5-6 months.

Suggestion:Steve,Could you send ascend cop based(same cover) sample when somebody orders ascend without cops,and viceversa?I am very happy with ascend no cops,would like to try and compare ascend with cops,same cover,there may be a use for both,or their effects may be absolutely similar,but it will be intriguing to compare,IMO.

Regards
W
11-04-2012 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: 10 points to Steve
11-04-2012 11:30 PM

What a well written reviewSmile. Reps for it my friend. I attempt to mix it up when I send out samples with the orders. If someone requests something particular I will make that attempt to meet their specific needs whenever possible. As this has grown its become so much more than just my hobby I wanted to share with others. Its actually a business now and as such I actually need to have some help and soon. Yeah I'm even at the stage where my days working as a consultant for Androtics are getting less and less. I love doing that because I am social person and its my contact to people, but I also don't want them to think its a conflict.

Anyway, I went of on a rant there, all you really have to do is ask in the order comments and usually I will accommodate to the best I can within reason.

Have you used Ascend and Bliss together yet? Its brilliant! I really wanted something that captured that alpha male mindset and respect without the in-your-face dominance and well I think I captured that;). So glad you are liking it like I doSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-04-2012 11:30 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-05-2012 11:30 AM

Great review , inspired me to try Bliss by itself again. I usually use it in combination with others , but am wondering if I can get a better/ clearer response by using it alone.Thank you !!

Cheers Smile
11-05-2012 11:30 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-05-2012 9:54 PM

(11-04-2012 11:30 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Have you used Ascend and Bliss together yet? Its brilliant! I really wanted something that captured that alpha male mindset and respect without the in-your-face dominance and well I think I captured that;). So glad you are liking it like I doSmile

Great! Another combo. I'm so gonna try this, probably with Cohesion (I can't seem to get away from Cohesion) to make it ABC.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-05-2012 9:54 PM
Ace420fresh
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-07-2012 6:17 PM

I just want to say that Steve O is the man!!! I just recieved my Ascend xs and also got a sample of connections xs.
Shipping was quick and the products arrived with no spillage. Thanks Steve-O!!!
I appreciate the work you do man!!! you are awesome!!!
I'm gonna test Ascend and connections and report back within a few days!
Big ups Steve-O
11-07-2012 6:17 PM

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2012 7:27 PM

My package has been stuck in NJ since Monday....really sucks. Gonna be hitting Bliss hard I've only tried the sample and I think I was only using one spray from that so prolly didn't get the full effect from it. Got Bliss and Cohesion coming in the FXS scent. Hoping I like it more then sultans. I don't really get any comments on it whereas past products I used to get a lot of compliments on scents. I'm thinking its going to smell better
11-07-2012 7:27 PM

Share This Thread