Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆
Daedrick - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 5 posts

∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆
05-18-2015 7:12 AM

Garry is a freakin genius, whenever I am nervous, uncomfortable, about to run, or workout, I put this stuff on on my upper lip...I feel like I had sex with my first girlfriend, 5-10 minutes later I feel super powerful.

Anyone else tried this, do you experience this as well or am I tricking myself???Scratch_one-s_head

NanaMeh PheromonesNana

∆∆∆Alpha Treasure∆∆∆ ¥¥¥¥Confidence¥¥¥¥

∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆ ¥¥Legit¥¥

[[[Aura of Amity]]] ¥In Transit¥

∆Bad Wolf∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥

∆Aqua Vitae∆ ¥Sample in Transit¥
05-18-2015 7:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

RE: ∆∆∆Max-T-150∆∆∆
05-18-2015 7:22 AM

(05-18-2015 7:12 AM)Daedrick Wrote:  Garry is a freakin genius, whenever I am nervous, uncomfortable, about to run, or workout, I put this stuff on on my upper lip...I feel like I had sex with my first girlfriend, 5-10 minutes later I feel super powerful.

Anyone else tried this, do you experience this as well or am I tricking myself???Scratch_one-s_head
Hey bud I just got mine a week ago or so I tried it.. just a little smear.. I can't say I understood much but I'll try again and get back to it.. I was unable to absorb the smell... its melon like but my mind took it as "nair or Veet" smell..*sighs*

in other words..

I think I over analyzed your statement.. and have come to a conclusion.. that you maybe unsatisfied with your current relationship?..I hope the best for you...

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2015 7:23 AM by heey85.)
05-18-2015 7:22 AM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

05-19-2015 11:45 AM

Max-t deff has its effects.. but for some reason.. it also makes me feel like, I have a bubble of vomit just waiting to explode out of my throat.. but the self effects are..ahem..Eek Aggressive NOICE!

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2015 11:47 AM by heey85.)
05-19-2015 11:45 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1985
Thanks received:
2335 thanks in 1320 posts

05-20-2015 5:55 PM

(05-19-2015 11:45 AM)heey85 Wrote:  Max-t deff has its effects.. but for some reason.. it also makes me feel like, I have a bubble of vomit just waiting to explode out of my throat.. but the self effects are..ahem..Eek Aggressive NOICE!

I've used MAX T-150 for almost 2 years now on a near-daily basis and have always enjoyed the self-effects. To date, they've never died down. It boosts one's confidence and greatly improves one's mood. Still, it's a far cry from stronger cops-based mixes like PXS' Desire Me/Desire Me Plus. I use MAX T-150 when a cops-based mix would only interfere, but I still desire some level of cops self-effects. It works perfectly to this end. I only wish more self-effects products were out there. Something based on high-dose P75 with some -Androsterone Sulfate, TAC, and P79 would be insane. Right now, the only other product intended for self-effects would be Master, and I haven't used that one at this point.
05-20-2015 5:55 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1071
Thanks received:
590 thanks in 225 posts

05-21-2015 3:50 PM

it's also possible that max t isn't just cops . I actually added 1 drop of cops to the beeswax in max t and it wasn't quite rhe same. sure the stick has melon fragrance not just cops but he might have some other molecules in there that help with the self effects . could be pure cops of course but who knows.

great product. I use it very often. most days I think. twice or 3 times a dy sometimes.

definitely adds a bit of confidence

also it has hit targets also in the past ... can't be just self effects making ladies start flipping their hair and staring... this only happens in warm weather and enclosed spaces like train carriages where the air is contained ... its a trick I use often to rev their motors Smile
05-21-2015 3:50 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-21-2015 4:11 PM

(05-21-2015 3:50 PM)right_mr Wrote:  it's also possible that max t isn't just cops . I actually added 1 drop of cops to the beeswax in max t and it wasn't quite rhe same. sure the stick has melon fragrance not just cops but he might have some other molecules in there that help with the self effects . could be pure cops of course but who knows.

great product. I use it very often. most days I think. twice or 3 times a dy sometimes.

definitely adds a bit of confidence

also it has hit targets also in the past ... can't be just self effects making ladies start flipping their hair and staring... this only happens in warm weather and enclosed spaces like train carriages where the air is contained ... its a trick I use often to rev their motors Smile

I wouldn't be surprised if it were just cops. The self-effects are identical but subtler with MAX T-150 for me. Desire Me Plus on the other hand? Insane self-effects, up there with high-dose P75.
05-21-2015 4:11 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
590 thanks in 225 posts

05-22-2015 1:24 AM

desire me is simply disgusting in every sense of the word. it just makes me sick. worst smelling product one can buy. is yours scented bro? if even tramps sniffed me with that stuff on they would run a mile.

yeah do you get a crash after a few hours ehen using max t solo ?

it's surprising actually thar garrys other product voodoo makes me more horny than max t does.

very useful product , max t. i love using it as I say for slight selfies but also to actually turn women on in th summer. warm stick in my pocket seems to diffuse some cops in the air beyond a couple of inches. get me some nice effects on the ladies sometimes when it's really hot Smile
05-22-2015 1:24 AM
Pharaoh-moans
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 5 posts

05-22-2015 1:26 AM

How is the self effect on hornyness? They say cops are naturally excreted from a wet vagina, so I'm assuming it revs one up good.
05-22-2015 1:26 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
590 thanks in 225 posts

05-22-2015 6:42 AM

for me the self effect on horniness isn't big anymore. I guess I use too many products that have cops in them to really see a difference when I use max T . i get bigger effects with a few other products than max t on horniness and it is quite shocking how much arousal levels can hit the roof when I haven't worn certsin products for a while.

for me at present. 0 added horniness from max t . the first few times I wore it or after a long break I could feel a difference.
05-22-2015 6:42 AM
Thanks given by Pharaoh-moans

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-22-2015 1:24 PM

(05-22-2015 1:24 AM)right_mr Wrote:  desire me is simply disgusting in every sense of the word. it just makes me sick. worst smelling product one can buy. is yours scented bro? if even tramps sniffed me with that stuff on they would run a mile.

yeah do you get a crash after a few hours ehen using max t solo ?

it's surprising actually thar garrys other product voodoo makes me more horny than max t does.

very useful product , max t. i love using it as I say for slight selfies but also to actually turn women on in th summer. warm stick in my pocket seems to diffuse some cops in the air beyond a couple of inches. get me some nice effects on the ladies sometimes when it's really hot Smile

No, it's not scented, but that's no issue for me - simply covering it with Apex's Fury scent or something real strong like Black Aoud does the trick for me. Although I couldn't stand it on the first wear, DM actually can be a bit appealing with its cheesy cops scent once you get used to it. Still, I would never wear it uncovered!

No, no crash at all - the only molecule that ever gives me a crash is TAA. Even massive doses of Alpha -nol (2 sprays Odyssey) doesn't cause a crash for me.

On MAX T solo, I haven't used that on its own for over a year, but even then, no crashes whatsoever.

I haven't gotten much horniness at all from Voodoo, but there's not much of those effects in MAX T either. Desire Me on the other hand always gets me revved up - Primitive (not DP) to some extent too.
05-22-2015 1:24 PM

Share This Thread