Search
Quick Search [X]
Advanced Search
Member List Help       
Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Welcome to the PheroTruth Pheromone Forum - Dedicated to providing accurate, uncensored and unbiased reviews, advice, information and suggestions on pheromones and pheromone company's, furthering science and research on pheromones, and helping those who want to learn more about pheromones, from real people who are experienced pheromone users.

PheroTruth is not owned by or operated by any pheromone company and we are an uncensored forum. Members can freely post about anything relating to pheromones, without fear of having their posts edited for content, spelling, or censored for discussing or linking to other pheromone websites. Our members are welcome to review, discuss, share information, advice and suggestions, or ask questions about any pheromones, companies or products.

Stop in and look around! We hope you'll enjoy our forum and maybe make some new friends. If you have been a member of other pheromone forums, then you'll probably see some familiar names and re-connect with those you already know and love.

Register now to get coupon codes available to PheroTruth members only for 30% discounts
on all purchases made from Love Scent and LuvEssentials through the end of February

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
uP For Androstenone anyone
terry0400-40
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 50 posts

uP For Androstenone anyone
02-17-2010 2:29 AM

Just seen this in passing through Love-Scent forum and did a follow up to obtain this link on an Androstenone product.

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
02-17-2010 2:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 13 posts

RE: uP For Androstenone anyone
02-17-2010 2:40 AM

Hmmm no idea if it's a good product but the price is low enough that you don't lose too much if it's crappy.
02-17-2010 2:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 39 posts

02-17-2010 12:20 PM

Umm hhheehe I just read their testimonials page...

Check out the second testimonial by Barbera Wallware... Ummm far fetched? Dodgy

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-17-2010 12:20 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 38 posts

02-17-2010 12:47 PM

OMFG! I love the testimonials! I especially like the last one - douse yourself in Androstenone and go into a bar in a rough part of town to pick up a chick. I guess he left out the part about making his getaway in the back of an ambulance...

Really I am sure this type of product promotion has it's clientbase, or they wouldn't do it, but I think it just gives pheromones a bad rap.
02-17-2010 12:47 PM
renny
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 226
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 58 posts

02-17-2010 1:21 PM

Those testimonials are LOL funny! Blame the pheromones for everything! No wait...that's our job!

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
02-17-2010 1:21 PM

terry0400-40
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
61 thanks in 50 posts

02-17-2010 1:37 PM

(02-17-2010 12:20 PM)PapaWolf Wrote:  Umm hhheehe I just read their testimonials page...

Check out the second testimonial by Barbera Wallware... Ummm far fetched? Dodgy
Yeah apparently this juice turned poor Walter into a sex monster, this i can empathesise with as it happened to me, yep the Coca Cola did it, and for me there is no return.

02-17-2010 1:37 PM
terry0400-40
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
61 thanks in 50 posts

02-17-2010 1:43 PM

(02-17-2010 1:21 PM)renny Wrote:  Those testimonials are LOL funny! Blame the pheromones for everything! No wait...that's our job!
Well um er i really dont believe everything i read regarding Pheromone King i am gonna give it a miss yep and steer away a wide berth, as a matter of fact i am saving my money for some BUT maby i should first read the testemonials

02-17-2010 1:43 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 38 posts

02-17-2010 2:53 PM

(02-17-2010 1:43 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  as a matter of fact i am saving my money for some BUT maby i should first read the testemonials

Now that one I can go for - lists the mg/bottle, & the pheromones used. Androstadienone heavy blend, looks like. Interesting.

And the women's is Estratetraenol & cops - that's usually a winner.

I love how the order page says "Only men should wear the men's mix, and Only women should wear the Women's!!" Like doing so could trigger the Last Days.
02-17-2010 2:53 PM
PapaWolf
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 39 posts

02-18-2010 7:34 PM

(02-17-2010 2:53 PM)Willow Wrote:  Now that one I can go for - lists the mg/bottle, & the pheromones used. Androstadienone (Androstadienone ) heavy blend, looks like. Interesting.

And the women's is Estratetraenol (Estratetraenol) & cops - that's usually a winner.

I love how the order page says "Only men should wear the men's mix, and Only women should wear the Women's!!" Like doing so could trigger the Last Days.

Hmm... anyone tried this PherX?

Dammit.. lookit me... I just got my first bottle of pheromones not even a month ago and I'm already hooked and looking to spend all my money on more hehehe

I have decided to change my lifestyle. I will now live my life in such a way that when I roll out of bed every morning, the second my feet hit the ground, God and Satan will both say "Oh shit, he's awake!!!"
02-18-2010 7:34 PM

Share This Thread